Lampson Cable Bridge Run
The 42nd Annual Lampson Cable Bridge Run will be held on Saturday, December 19, 2020. All three races will be started by Santa himself at 9:00 am sharp. Registration for the Cable Bridge Run begins April 1st and runs through December 16, 2020. Last Chance Registration will be held on Friday December 18, 2020. Don’t forget to show up early the day of the race at the Benton County Fairgrounds parking lot to catch the shuttle!
- Early Bird Registration ($3 discount off the regular registration fee) – April 1 thru July 31, 2020
- Regular Registration – August 1 thru November 30, 2020
- Late Registration (a $10 late fee is assessed) - December 1 thru 16, 2020
- Last Chance Registration - ONE DAY ONLY: Friday, December 18, 2020 from 12-7 pm only, at the Neil F. Lampson Office Building, 607 E. Columbia Dr., Kennewick. There is a $15 late fee. CREDIT CARDS ONLY!
- There will NOT be shuttles transporting participants back to the starting line after the race. Shuttles will go directly back to the Benton County Fairgrounds parking lot.
- If you have someone picking you up at the finish (2300 East Crane Street), they need to arrive at the building no later than 8:15 am and will not be able to leave until the 5K/10K race course is clear (approx. 10:30 am).
For additional information, please choose one of the following links:
Important Race Day Shuttle Information
Shuttle Services Provided In Partnership with Ben Franklin Transit
If you are interested in volunteering please email us.
Please support the sponsors of this event. Without them, this event would not be possible.
We would like to thank these businesses for sponsoring and donating door prizes to the 2020 Lampson Cable Bridge Run, making our event that much more successful.
If you or your business are interested in sponsoring the 2020 Lampson Cable Bridge Run, Please contact the Pasco Recreation Services Office at (509) 545-3456, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pick up race packets and timing chips on Friday, December 18 from 12-7 pm and Saturday, December 19 from 7-8:30 am at the Neil F. Lampson Office Building, 607 E. Columbia Dr. in Kennewick. Please be aware that this is the same location as the start of the race. While you are there, check out some new products and upcoming events at our Trade Show.
PARKING AND SHUTTLES
THERE IS NO PARKING ON THE STREETS OR LOTS AT AND AROUND THE STARTING AREA! We are offering parking at the Benton County Fairgrounds in Kennewick (1500 S. Oak St., Kennewick, WA) and shuttles provided in partnership with Ben Franklin Transit, to shuttle participants to the start of the race. After the race at the 5K/10K finish, shuttles will return participants to the Benton County Fairgrounds parking lot.
Shuttles to the Starting Line begin at 7:00 am from Benton County Fairgrounds. The last shuttle leaves at 8:15 am.
Shuttles back to the Benton County Fairgrounds after the run has concluded, will begin at 10:00 am from the 5K/10K finish. The last shuttle leaves at 11:30 am.
Places 1-3 receive medals, places 4-6 receive ribbons. Again for 2020, the first 2000 finishers will receive a finisher’s medal.
1 - 12 years & under
2 - 13-15 years
3 - 16-19 years
4 - 20-29 years
5 - 30-39 years
6 - 40-49 years
7 - 50-59 years
8 - 60-69 years
9 - 70-79 years
10 - 80 years & older
11 - wheelchair
Long-sleeved event t-shirts may be purchased on the registration website during registration or on their own. You have the choice of Cotton/Polly blend ($7.00) or Tech T ($9.00).
ONLINE APPAREL STORE: https://cable-bridge-run.itemorder.com
Apart from regular race refreshments of fruit, cookies, water and hot drinks, a beer garden will also be available at the finish line area. If you wish to purchase alcohol after the race, you must provide an acceptable form of ID (cash and credit/debit cards accepted). Proceeds go to the Pasco Jaycees. Beverages provided by Ice Harbor Brewery.
Chip timing will be used by all runners. Chips are disposable and there is no need to return them. Do NOT run through more than one finish line or your time will be invalid.